A talk show at the intersection where Christianity and culture meet. Topics include religion, spirituality, and philosophical belief as well as non-belief. John is a student of Religion, Theology, Biblical Studies, and is currently pursuing a Masters degree in Christian and Classical Studies. John also directed and starred in the Documentary film My Week in Atheism.
- A discussion about recent leaders in Christianity have renounced their faith. In studio is Bob Stone (firstname.lastname@example.org) and on the phone is special guest Thad Chwierut (email@example.com).
- A discussion on the dating, authorship, and myths around the New Testament
- A discussion on whether belief is innate within us all or something only few can attain.
- Is the Bible a dictation from God or just writings by men? A discussion about what "The Word of God" means.
- A discussion on Satanism with Author and Satanist Damien Ba'al. What is Satanism? Damien explains in his book, The Satanic Narratives – A Modern Satanic Bible, that Satanism is not what tradition would have you believe.
- A discussion on the existence of God with Author and atheist Michael Spry. Is there compelling evidence to believe in God? Michael's book, "No Santa, No Tooth Fairy, No God" claims the answer is no.
- Hell – Does it exist and would a good God really punish people for eternity? Former Pastor and good friend Bob Stone.
- A discussion on self awareness and the belief that all the answers are inside of you. Can you trust your inner being? Author and Well-Being Therapist Jamie Lerner.